Create Your Own Paradise with Our Sew Skimpy Long-Length Sarong Sewing Pattern! 🌺Transform your wardrobe and embrace the tropical vibes with our exquisite long-length sarong sewing pattern! Whether you’re a seasoned seamstress or a beginner, our sewing pattern is designed for all skill levels 🧵 Elevate your summer style with a handmade touch. This Sew Skimpy sewing pattern comes in five different sizes because one size does not fit most.
- Includes sizes XS-XL
- One coverage option, Tie Side Long Length
- Formatted to print on US letter (8.5 x 11)
- Test square in US 2 x 2 inch and Metric unit 5.08 cm
- Pattern is color coded per size so you can make YOUR custom size
What You Will Need
- 1 2/3 Yards Mesh See-Through Fabric (I prefer 2 way stretch mesh fabric)
- Matching thread
- Home sewing machine / zig-zag stitch or any stretch stitch
- Hem the top edge of your sarong with 1/2” hem using a cover stitch or zigzag stitch.
- To hem the bottom edge, tuck the tip of one end in 1“.
- Fold the bottom hem in 1/2” and hem until you almost reach the other side.
- Tuck the last raw end in 1” and finish the hem.
- Finishing the Ends Video https://youtu.be/im_LRABmpvU