Sew Skimpy Sewing Pattern for a skimpy tie front halter top with open upper back. Tie front halter top is a must have for raves, cosplay, active wear, circus, hoopers, costumers, pole fitness and much more. Tie front halter top sewing pattern is great for more breast support if you need to give the girls a lift. PDF Digital Download Sewing Pattern comes in 4 different sizes because one size does not fit most. Check out both of my tutorials to help you sew this skimpy top. Let me know if you have any questions?
- Includes sizes XS-L
- One coverage option, open upper back (halter) with tie front
- Formatted to print on US letter (8.5 x 11)
- Test square in US 2 x 2 inch and Metric unit 5.08 cm
- Pattern is color coded per size so you can make YOUR custom size
What You Will Need
- 2/3-yard 2 way stretch fabric or 1/2-yard 4 way stretch fabric
- Matching Thread
- Overlock machine / zig-zag stitch on a regular sewing machine
- With right sides together serger stitch small neck strap with 1⁄4” seam
- Serge front (1) sides, to back (2) sides with 1⁄4” overlock stitch
- Make sure the right sides are together and ties face each other.
- Hem all edges all the way around the halter top with 1⁄2” hem using a cover stitch, zigzag stitch, or any stretch stitch
Follow Along Video https://youtu.be/RLtjXYBlBao
Sew Tie Ends Video https://youtu.be/im_LRABmpvU