Skinny leg chaps sewing pattern by Sew Skimpy with exotic hip holes for a more revealing look. Make your own legging chaps with holes in the front and rear. This skinny leg sewing pattern would work great for a cowgirl costume or a motorcycle photo shoot. Leggings sewing pattern in an easy sew for beginners. You could wear these skinny leg chaps for raves, cosplay, hooping, active wear, and any costume your imagination can come up with. Sew Skimpy skinny leg chaps sewing pattern comes in 4 sizes because one size does not fit most.
- Includes sizes XS-L
- One coverage option, open front & open back
- Formatted to print on US letter (8.5 x 11)
- Test square in US 2 x 2 inch and Metric unit 5.08 cm
- Pattern is color coded per size so you can make YOUR custom size
What You Will Need
- 1 yard of 2 or 4 way stretch fabric 58”- 60” wide stretch fabric
- Matching Thread
- Overlock machine / zig-zag stitch on a regular sewing machine
- With right sides together sew front and back waist of chaps (1) with a serger/overlock
- Sew the small sides of the waistband (2) together with a serger stitch.
- Fold the waistband (2) in half long ways and attach to the waist of (1) with a serger/overlock stitch.
- Using a zigzag or cover stich to flatten the inside serger stitch of the
waistband (this is an optional step)
- With wrong sides of fabric out. Sew the inner legs with a serger/overlock stitch.
- Using a stretch stitch fold and hem 1/2” at all remaining raw edges.
Follow Along Video https://youtu.be/rTskJXibnYg