Digital download sewing pattern featuring a super low rise figure flattering stay put hipline with sexy ties and a cheeky cut. This sewing pattern is great for raves, cosplay, pole fitness, and performers. Flirty and functional with tons of versatile style. I offer a follow along tutorial where I teach you how to make micro mini loop tie shorts for raves, cosplay, pole fitness, or a day on the beach.
- Includes sizes XS-L
- One coverage option, peek-a-boo sides with tie
- Formatted to print on US letter (8.5 x 11)
- Test square in US 2 x 2 inch and Metric unit 5.08 cm
- Pattern is color coded per size so you can make YOUR custom size
- 2/3 Yard 4 way stretch fabric (or) 1 1/4 Yard of 2 way stretch fabric (for binding)
- 2 binding pieces measuring 1 3/8 x 1 yard each minimum (I use precut binding)
- Matching Thread
- Binding foot for your sewing machine suggested (I never used one)
- Overlock machine / zig-zag stitch on a regular sewing machine
Pattern Assembly Quickie Video
- Print at 100% with no scaling. Check the 2” x 2” test square or Metric unit 5.08 cm to make sure your printer has the right settings. After printing line up the hearts to piece together the pattern pieces. See the assembly diagram in the corner of each page. Tape pattern pages together before you begin cutting.
- Hem both hip loops with 1/8” hem. Use a stretch stitch.
- With right sides of (1) together. Serger stitch front and back center seams (suggested 1/4 “overlock seam)
- Open and place both seams together with the wrong sides facing outward.
- Serge together the crotch front and back of (1) using an overlock stitch.
- Hem both leg openings with 1/2” hem. Use a stretch stitch.
- Pin the center of one full binding piece (2) to center front seam and one full piece (2) to center back seam (Make sure binding stretches the long way)
- From center seam measure to both loop end sides of front (1) and pin. Use these measurements per size for (2) 1 3/8” BY XS 4.5”, S 5”, M 5.5”, L6” (use a binding foot if you have one)
- From center seam measure to both loop end sides of back (1) and pin. Use these measurements per size for (2) 1 3/8” BY XS 3”, S 3.5”, M 4”, L 4.5” (use a binding foot if you have one)
- Wrap binding (2) around front and back of (1) fabric edge. Finish the stitch using a cover stitch, zigzag stitch or any other stretch stitch.
- Tie a knot at the end of the strings to finish
You can double layer the fabric for the front and back pieces if you intend to wear this for swimwear.
- Follow Along Video https://youtu.be/mCgSlsZmRTg