Discover the perfect blend of chic and comfort with our Tie-Front Top Sewing Pattern, featuring sumptuous short sleeves that radiate timeless charm. Sew Skimpy tie-front top sewing pattern cinches at the waist, creating a silhouette that celebrates every body type. Sewing pattern comes is 4 sizes because one size does not fit most. The tie front short sleeve top can be worn with a bra under it for that extra lift and more breast support. PDF Digital Download Sewing Pattern comes in 4 different sizes because one size does not fit most. Check out both of my tutorials to help you sew this skimpy top. Let me know if you have any questions?
- Includes sizes XS-L
- One coverage option, can be worn with a bra
- Formatted to print on US letter (8.5 x 11)
- Test square in US 2 x 2 inch and Metric unit 5.08 cm
- Pattern is color coded per size so you can make YOUR custom size
What You Will Need
- 2/3-yard 2 way stretch fabric or 1/2-yard 4 way stretch fabric
- Matching Thread
- Overlock machine / zig-zag stitch on a regular sewing machine
- With right sides together serge stitch 1/4” both shoulders (1) & (2)
- Serge both sleeves (3) to the front (1) and back (2)
- Serge the side seem and inner sleeve on both sides (1) (2) (3) Everything is sewn together and now needs to be hemmed.
- Hem both sleeves 1/2″
- Hem top edge 1/2″ starting at the tie tip.
- Hem lower edge starting at the tie tip. Tuck in before you sew the tie tip to hide the unfinished edge.
- Hem all edges all the way around the halter top with 1⁄2” hem using a cover stitch, zigzag stitch, or any stretch stitch
Sewing a Sleeve Video https://youtu.be/v7qH4XIoN0c
Sew Tie Ends Video https://youtu.be/im_LRABmpvU