Introducing our fabulous Mini Sarong Sewing Pattern – the perfect way to add a touch of style to your summer wardrobe! Create your own chic and versatile mini sarong with our easy-to-follow pattern. Choose from various fabric options, and decorative elements to make it uniquely yours. Sew Skimpy mini length sarong cover up sarong sewing pattern comes in 5 different sizes and is super simple to sew together. Let me know if you have any questions.
- Includes sizes XS-XL
- One coverage option, Tie Side Mini
- Formatted to print on US letter (8.5 x 11)
- Test square in US 2 x 2 inch and Metric unit 5.08 cm
- Pattern is color coded per size so you can make YOUR custom size
What You Will Need
- 1 2/3 Yards Mesh See-Through Fabric (I prefer 2 way stretch mesh fabric)
- Matching thread
- Home sewing machine / zig-zag stitch or any stretch stitch
- Hem the top edge of your sarong with 1/2” hem using a cover stitch or zigzag stitch.
- To hem the bottom edge, tuck the tip of one end in 1“.
- Fold the bottom hem in 1/2” and hem until you almost reach the other side.
- Tuck the last raw end in 1” and finish the hem.
- Finishing the Ends Video https://youtu.be/im_LRABmpvU