This is a sewing pattern template to make a short sewing pattern long. A customer reached out and asked me to make a pattern for this video https://youtu.be/FO2VYEpzciQ 🎥 I matched this template up with my dress sewing patterns. You will have to adjust it for other brand sewing patterns. Let me know if you have any questions. I will probably remake the video whenever I have the time. Keep in mind I made this template to be worn with platform shoes. You may need to shorten the length
- Includes sizes XS-L
- Formatted to print on US letter (8.5 x 11)
- Test square in US 2 x 2 inch and Metric unit 5.08 cm
- Pattern is color coded per size so you can make YOUR custom size
What You Will Need
- Same fabric as your Dress/Skirt Pattern – 2 or 4 way stretch fabric 58”-60” wide You will not need any more fabric yardage for a longer dress.
- Matching Thread
- Place template edge on the fold of your mini dress/skirt pattern
- Cut dress from template to mini dress/skirt sewing pattern
I created this sewing pattern according with Sew Skimpy sewing pattern measurements. This template can be used for other brands of mini dress/skirt sewing patterns by moving the cutting edge to match the sewing pattern.
This template is for long dresses worn with platform shoes. You might need to shorten the length for your creations.
- Long Dress Cheat Video https://youtu.be/FO2VYEpzciQ